It’s an honour to DO LIFE with God.
We don’t have to go through a priest or a saint to hear from God.
We don’t have to do some weird ritual to get God’s attention.
We don’t have to wait for an appointment.
Anywhere at any time, under any circumstances, we can approach the “throne of Grace with confidence to receive mercy.”
We don’t have to go through hardships or trials alone
and lo I am with you always, even until the end of this age.
With God we don’t have to aimlessly hope for a positive future
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
To know that the creator of the entire universe wants to help guide all our ways is both captivating and humbling
But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
There is something special in understanding how to do life WITH GOD.
To help cultivate your life with God, try some of these tips:
- Follow Jesus’ example at all times
- Acknowledge that you have faults and ask God to forgive you
- Ask God to transform your heart
- Understand that people won’t like that you are a Follower of Christ
- Set aside time to cultivate intimate prayer & worship with God
- Be patient and treat others with respect and kindness
- Make the effort to fellowship with other believers
- Openly share your faith with others: simply start with your story – what God has done
Mark & Cindy